Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bring your daughter AND fiance to work day... :)

On Monday, after class I was meeting up with Nathan to grab Reese because he had to compost for work. I decided since I had never really got see what he does, that I wanted to go out there with him. I have been wondering for awhile, so I figure why not. It was a little chilly, muddy, and pretty much gross outside. This did not help AT ALL with the smell of this food! I knew it would smell, but lordy....It was rank! What an awesome man to provide for our family and have to smell that everyday. That is all part of starting your own business though, doing all the dirty work now, and then make money to pay someone later. Reese and I had a good time out there. She was talking away and making her loud noises and trying them all out. It was like she was telling them what to do. ha ha. I am glad we got to see what daddy does, and actually spend a little time with him. Lately we have been so busy running around, dropping and going, that we really haven't got to spend good time together. Even if he was working, we still got to see him! :)
Nathan looking THRILLED!!

Working hard...Scooping that food and putting mulch in with it.

I know, horrible pic of me, I was trying to get Reese and wasn't sure if I was in the pic.

Me and my girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment