Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update :)

So since my last post we hit up a pumpkin patch, attempted to carve a HUGE pumpkin (but ended up only cleaning it out and roasting the seeds), had a doctor appointment, and Reese is ALMOST crawling! :) She is getting so big. I know I say that just about every post, but it seems as though time is just flying by especially with our busy lifestyle. This semester of school is past half way and I am so looking forward to it being OVER! School is just not the same when you have a family and real life. I miss those days or weekends of doing nothing and spending time with my family. It seems so nonexistent anymore. :( Anyways, below are some pictures of the events I mentioned. There are more pumpkin patch pictures on Facebook, so feel free to take a look there as well.
Reese's new boots! :)

The best dr, Dr. Alice Blount, and Reese

Eating some lunch on the way to Fort Worth for a Mary Kay party

What Reese thought towards the end of the party...ha ha

Eating some ice cream at Casa Ole

She loved it!

:)

Drinking some tea at Nana and Papa's

The funniest thing ever. I loved it.

Playing with paper at doctor.

She fell asleep on the floor watching Yo Gabba Gabba

Cleaning out the pumpkin and Reese is investigating the slimy stuff. Good times with family.

Me and my girl at the pumpkin patch

~love Love LOVE my wonderful family~

Trying to crawl! The blanket she's crawling on...I made her. Probably the easiest thing ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment