Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

This weekend we celebrated mom and dad's 25th wedding anniversary. I came to Bremond on Thursday and Nate made it down this afternoon. We hung out here around the house and then went to Hearne for dinner at Ama's Mexican Food. Reese also started really crawling today so it was a great day. I will post a video of her crawling within the next couple of days. She is starting to move everywhere, and even pulled up on the table by herself. We stay right be her side because she still face plants every couple of steps. However, for the most part she has it down. It is so exciting. We didn't go trick or treating because obviously Reese does not do candy yet, but a couple weeks ago I dressed Jack and Reese up in their costumes. Reese was a cute little giraffe and Jack was a fireman. I love being a mommy, and love my family, life it great.....if only school would end.....SOON!!!
Reese and Jack in their Halloween costumes

Jack as the devil in this one...Reese just chillin' :)

Of course Reese trying to eat his hat...

Reese and her uncle Ryan
Nana, Papa, and Reese

My fam :)

Probably one of my favorite pics of me and my girl.

Playing with mommy's boots



No comments:

Post a Comment