Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reese gets her first haircut...

This weekend I went to get my hair cut and colored before Nikki, my hair girl, fixed it for my bridal portraits we did on Saturday. It was quite an eventful weekend. Somehow Saturday flewwww by so fast. I had my hair appointment at 10 am, we got done there about 1:30 (we were running late and we did a lot :), then we had to haul butt back to Bremond to grab my dress, throw on some make-up, then to Calvert to take some pictures at the church and downtown, then we had to rush back to Bremond to make it in time for some sunset pictures. It was all accomplished and everything turned out great. I would give a little preview of the bridal pictures as well, but Nate can't see until March 6th. :) I had such a blast and was so glad to get to visit with Lauren as well, since I don't get to see her very often.
We actually only took off a couple little "whispsies" because they kept going in her eyes. Everything else we left to grow more. :)


Reese and Nana just before they left the house to go get Reese's shots. I am still too much of a weenie to take her myself.

This video was actually taken during the week. I was feeding Reese dinner and she and Nate got into a war. It was too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment