Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I go to class.....Reese and Nana go shopping.....

So today I had class from 2-620. Usually when mom comes up to watch Reese, so I can go to class and Nathan can go work, they just hang out at the apartment. Today it was such a beautiful day out so mom decided to ride down to San Marcos with me, drop me off at school, and go to the outlets with Reese. During my first class they just ran to WalMart then came back to campus before my next class. Then from 4-6 they hit the outlets. Mom said she just wanted to run by Bath and Body Works, but six o'clock rolled and still no Reese and mom. So I texted them and get this...
(along with the above picture...) "Bet you can't guess why we are late"

Since you don't know...she was wearing a onsie and shorts when we left earlier in the day, apparently it got chilly out while I was in class so Nana took Reese to get pants and a jacket from GAP and some new Nike tennies! Reese officially has her first pair of Nike's! Needless to say, they picked me up a couple minutes later. Reese was passed out in the back seat with Spongebob playing. Overall my guess would be that Nana and Reese had an ok day...ha ha They had a great time today! :)

PS Mom and dad gave us their portable DVD player so Reese takes car rides much more pleasantly! :)
Just getting home and crawling around in her new tennies.

She saw the camera in my hand and went straight for it.

Horrible picture of me...but me n my girl :)

Not the best video, but just so those of you who don't see Reese a lot can see how much she is crawling and how well she is getting around. We can't leave the room for more than 5 seconds without her being into something or making her way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment